A specialized software module for importing playlists from 3rd party playout automation into the AutoPlay system. Provides integration with external systems, and migration of existing content when transitioning to AutoPlay.
- Automated 3rd party playlist ingest into the AutoPlay enterprise media workflow system
- Separate import settings for each source folder
- Comprehensive playlist format support
- Automatic creation of new AutoPlay MAM objects if none existed previously
- Configurable autoupdate of existing AutoPlay playlists when importing new versions – including playlists currently set on-air
PlaylistImporter with its operational process according to the IABM BaM Content Chain: