Visit us for a live demo at NATEXPO 2021
Azimuth Soft is presenting integrated solutions for TV broadcasting. Everybody is welcome to join us at NATEXPO 2021. The event takes place from November, 23 till November, 25 .
Anyone from the broadcasting industry will love this event for sure: demonstrations, detailed information and live demo. CEO, Sales Managers, Technical Support Team will be always on hand to serve you. We have also prepared a lot of nice give aways for you.
Azimuth Soft together will be showcasing solutions for Playout Automation, News Operations, Live Production, Broadcast Graphics, Monitoring & Complience Recording and new functionality.
Azimuth Soft has a long history of delivering mission-critical playout systems, including its widely deployed and trusted AutoPlay. NATEXPO will see the latest features in MAM and playout functionality.
MAM & Archive
- New web client allowing file import, export and preview and metadata entry for remote users.
- Internet-sourced mediafile ingest and normalization with no external transcoders required.
- Automatic and manual mediafile QC.
- Categories for markers in clips for better logging and export to 3rd party systems.
- Clip and metadata publishing to messengers and social networks.
- Sony Optical Disc Library support for long-term archive storage.
At the heart of Azimuth Soft’ s news operations work with customers is NewsHouse platform, which lets broadcasters maximize the value of their assets and optimize business efficiency. It provides unrivalled power to collaboratively plan, create and deliver news. Suitable for all newsroom types and sizes it provides several advanced tools for planning, ingest, scripting, editing, production, playout, analysis and archive. NewsHouse saw new features:
- AP, Reuters, Interfax, Tass, RIA newswire subscriptions and RSS feed acquisition with a new user notification panel
- Completely new teleprompter module
- Advanced NewsBase NLE effects: blur, mosaic and many more
- Instant NLE project playout as a rundown block with no rendering
StudioX, a particularly useful system for multicamera ingest productions also saw the latest features:
- New on-air channel view
- Broader format and codec support
- Logging, metadata entry and XML generation for Adobe Premiere, Apple Final Cut Pro, GV Edius during multichannel ingest
Teletext & Subtitles
You will have a chance to see a new functionality of our Teleletext & Subtitling software Teletext Suite 2021
- New Teletext Editor interface
- Interactive WYSIWYG teletext editing
- Freehand pseudographics drawing in Teletext Editor
- Multichannel teletext insertion
- Teletext for IP channel playout
Reserve your spot firstname.lastname@example.org