Thank you for coming to meet us at NATEXPO 2021
At NATEXPO 2021 Azimuth Soft in a partnership with BRAM Technologies turned the spotlight on to its latest server-based innovative solutions for broadcasters, media companies, content producers, commercial networks, operators and government organizations to better create, collaborate, control and meet the today’s challenges.
NATEXPO 2021 was held from November 23-25 in Moscow where the visitors to our stand could experience solutions for Playout Automation, NRCS, Live Production, Broadcast Graphics, Teletext & Subtitles: AutoPlay, NewsHouse, StudioX, Teletext Suite with completely new features.
Azimuth Soft has a long history of delivering mission-critical playout systems, including its widely deployed and trusted AutoPlay. NATEXPO saw the latest features in MAM and playout functionality.
MAM & Archive
- New web client allowing file import, export and preview and metadata entry for remote users.
- Internet-sourced mediafile ingest and normalization with no external transcoders required.
- Automatic and manual mediafile QC.
- Categories for markers in clips for better logging and export to 3rd party systems.
- Clip and metadata publishing to messengers and social networks.
- Sony Optical Disc Library support for long-term archive storage.
At the heart of Azimuth Soft’ s news operations work with customers is NewsHouse platform, which lets broadcasters maximize the value of their assets and optimize business efficiency. It provides unrivalled power to collaboratively plan, create and deliver news. Suitable for all newsroom types and sizes it provides several advanced tools for planning, ingest, scripting, editing, production, playout, analysis and archive. NewsHouse saw new features:
- AP, Reuters, Interfax, Tass,RIA newswire subscriptions and RSS feed acquisition with a new user notification panel
- Completely new teleprompter module
- Advanced NewsBase NLE effects: blur, mosaic and many more
- Instant NLE project playout as a rundown block with no rendering
StudioX, a particularly useful system for multicamera ingest productions also saw the latest features:
- New on-air channel view
- Broader format and codec support
- Logging, metadata entry and XML generation for Adobe Premiere, Apple Final Cut Pro, GV Edius during multichannel ingest
Teletext & Subtitles
Visitors to NATEXPO 2021 saw a new functionality of our Teletext & Subtitling software Teletext Suite 2021
- New Teletext Editor interface
- Interactive WYSIWYG teletext editing
- Freehand pseudographics drawing in Teletext Editor
- Multichannel teletext insertion
- Teletext for IP channel playout
TitleStation Mix,which manages and playouts up to 24 independent graphics templates has new features:
- User interface and rendering engine enhancements
- More flexibility when putting graphics on-air
- Improved tickers and crawls
- Editable ticker feeder playlists
NATEXPO 2021 also highlighted a new AirMonitor, a Monitoring & Complience Recording system with news functionality:
- Hybrid multiserver configurations
- Hardware encoding/decoding acceleration
- New web client for recorded material viewing and exporting clips
- Video stream recording
About Azimuth Soft
We are committed to creating and implementing state-of-the art TV broadcast automation solutions to ensure our customers are empowered with smart and scalable technology. Our goal is to enable our customers perform better and grow as the industry evolves. From a business standpoint, we have a history of having the ability to identify unique customer needs and to design solutions and provide technical support which solve those needs, along with consistent excellent quality. But our vision is not simply about great products, it is more a reflection of the kind of future we all want to live and work.