Azimuth Soft at BI2022
From booth J11, Azimuth Soft will showcase integrated solutions for TV broadcasting with demonstrations on-site highlighting an unparalleled set of new capabilities for broadcasters and media companies.
Everybody is welcome to join us at Broadcast India Show 2022 (BI2022). The event takes place from October, 13 till October, 15 in Jio World Convention Centre, Mumbai.
Azimuth Soft has a long history of delivering mission-critical playout systems, including its widely deployed and trusted AutoPlay. BI2022 will see the latest features in MAM and playout functionality.
- Over-the-shoulder connection to playout control module for staff training and supervision.
MAM & Archives
- New web client allowing file import, export and preview and metadata entry for remote users.
- Internet-sourced mediafile ingest and normalization with no external transcoders required.
- Automatic and manual mediafile QC.
- Categories for markers in clips for better logging and export to 3rd party systems.
- Clip and metadata publishing to messengers and social networks.
- Sony Optical Disc Library support for long-term archive storage.
At the heart of Azimuth Soft’ s news operations work with customers is NewsHouse platform, which lets broadcasters maximize the value of their assets and optimize business efficiency. It provides unrivalled power to collaboratively plan, create and deliver news. Suitable for all newsroom types and sizes it provides several advanced tools for planning, ingest, scripting, editing, production, playout, analysis and archive. NewsHouse saw new features:
- AP, Reuters, Interfax, Tass, RIA newswire subscriptions and RSS feed acquisition with a new user notification panel
- Completely new teleprompter module
- Advanced NewsBase NLE effects: blur, mosaic and many more
- Instant NLE project playout as a rundown block with no rendering
StudioX, a particularly useful system for multicamera ingest productions also saw the latest features:
- New on-air channel view
- Broader format and codec support
- Logging, metadata entry and XML generation for Adobe Premiere, Apple Final Cut Pro, GV Edius during multichannel ingest
Teletext & Subtitles
You will have a chance to see a new functionality of our Teleletext & Subtitling software Teletext Suite
- New Teletext Editor interface
- Interactive WYSIWYG teletext editing
- Freehand pseudographics drawing in Teletext Editor
- Multichannel teletext insertion
- Teletext for IP channel playout
Reserve your spot email@example.com